- Each student selects a different Java,
C++, or C program as SUT (Software under Test).
- The student need write a few SUT
- The student then need deduce test
requirements from the SUT requirements and argue for their connections.
- The student then need construct test-cases
out of the test requirements.
- The student then need implement the test
drive (for user input) and test stubs (for library return values).
- From Chapter 2 to 5, the student uses the
tools in the textbook webpage (or other equivalents) to derive the test
- If the student uses white-box test
plans, then she/he also need deduce test input (both for the test drive
and the test stubs) to drive through the test paths in the test suite.
- The student then implements and runs
her/his test project with the JUnit, CppUnit, or CUnit frameworks.
- The student then makes a presentation of
her/his SUT, test designs, implementation, and experiment for 10 mins in the
- The student then submits her/his program,
test plans, test implementation, and test reports
- Please email your
programs, testcases, presentation PPT files, and all necessary materials to
the TA by the due date.