- Each student selects a different web
program as SUT (Software under Test).
- The student need write a few SUT
- The student then need deduce test
requirements from the SUT requirements and argue for their connections.
- The student then need construct test-cases
out of the test requirements.
- From Chapter 2 to 5, the student uses the
tools in the textbook webpage (or other equivalents) to derive the test
- The student then use Selenium to rip and
implement their test-cases with Selenium.
- The student then makes a presentation of
her/his SUT, test designs, implementation, and experiment for 10 mins in the
- The student then submits her/his program,
test plans, test implementation, and test reports
Tutorial by 許儲羽先生（TA）
example by 許儲羽先生（TA）
example by 林俊瑋先生
- Please email your
programs, testcases, presentation PPT files, and all necessary materials to
the TA by the due date.