information theory, coding theory, networked information and data processing
wireless communications (IoT), social networks, data privacy, graph data analytics
A message to prospective students.
I am co-organinizing the First IEEE East Asian School of Information Theory and Communications at Natioanl Taiwan University, from 8/6 to 8/10. Please register!
New papers at ISIT 2018:
- W.-N. Chen, H.-C. Chen, and I.-H. Wang, "On the Fundamental Limits of Heterogeneous Distributed Detection: Price of Anonymity."
- S.-Y. Yeh and I.-H. Wang, "Degrees of Freedom of the Bursty MIMO X Channel with Instantaneous Topological Information."
A new paper at ICASSP 2018:
- T.-H. Fan and I.-H. Wang, "Rumor Source Detection: A Probabilistic Perspective."
A new paper at AISTATS 2018:
- I Chien, C.-Y. Lin, and I.-H. Wang, "Community Detection in Hypergraphs: Optimal Statistical Limit and Efficient Algorithms."
Win the 2016 National Taiwan University Distinguished Teaching Award 教學傑出獎 (top 1%, awarded for 5 years).
New papers at ITW 2017:
- I.-H. Wang, Y.-C. Huang, and S.-C. Lin, "Role of Feedback in Modulo-Sum Computation over K-User Erasure Multiple-Access Channels."
- Y.-S. Hsiao and I.-H. Wang, "On the Benefit of Delayed CSIT in Fading MIMO Broadcast Channel with CSIR Locality."
- C.-H. Liu, V. Tan, and I.-H. Wang, "Delay Scaling Laws of Random Wireless Networks: Impact of Blocklength."
Win the 2017 IEEE Information Theory Society Taipei Chapter and IEEE Communications Society Taipei/Tainan Chapters Best Paper Award for Young Scholars (IEEE ITSOC台北支會暨IEEE COMSOC台北/台南支會 年輕學者最佳論文獎).
New papers at ISIT 2017:
- I.-H. Wang, S.-C. Lin, and Y.-C. Huang, "Role of Feedback in Modulo-Sum Computation over Erasure Multiple-Access Channels."
- W.-N. Chen and I.-H. Wang, "Partial Data Extraction via Noisy Histogram Queries: Information Theoretic Bounds."
- C.-Y. Lin, I Chien, and I.-H. Wang, "On the Fundamental Statistical Limit of Community Detection in Random Hypergraphs."
- [Archived News]