- Office: Rm 428, Barry Lam Hall (BL-428)
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- National Taiwan University
Taipei 106, Taiwan
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +886-2-3366-3556
- Deputy Vice President for Academic Affairs, National Taiwan University
- Director of the Center for Teaching and Learning Development, National Taiwan University
- Distinguished Professor of
- Graduate Institute of Electronics Engineering (Electronic Design Automation Group),
- Department of Electrical Engineering (Computer Science Group), and
- Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering (Joint appointment).
- Future Teaching
- Previous Teaching
- Ph.D., Dept. of Computer Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, USA, 1996.
- M.S., Dept. of Computer Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, USA, 1993.
- B.S., Dept. of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 1988.
- Electronic Design Automation
(with an emphasis on physical design for nanometer IC's)
- Design for Manufacturing/Reliability
- Design Automation for Analog Circuits
- Board, Package, and Chip Co-design
- Field-programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs)
- Combinatorial Optimization
OTHER RESEARCH INFORMATION
Asking for Letters of Recommendation??